Golden Axe: Path of the Fiend Golden Axe: Path of the Fiend

JUMP AND SLASH JUMP AND SLASH!!! AHHH SKELETONS!!!

Way to be my frealing hero!
The song is perfect to the orginal.. had to bust out me sega for that! haha beat the game on hard 1st try.. ahhh the days of my youth...

Golden Axe: Death Adder Golden Axe: Death Adder

QUICK DWARF USE YOUR LIGHTING!!

Ok this is a really good song... superb job!
This is my favorite Arcade rpg by sega.. no lies.. it beats out anything else and if you disagree well i will have to punch you in the ovaries because your a dumb girl for disagreeing...
well.. other than sonic i guess.. *sigh*... stupid blue fast... SONIC CAN'T SUMMON A MIGHTY DRAGON, VOLCANO OR THUNDER STORM!!!
...
Props on the remix keep it up!

[F-777] "The Promise" [F-777] "The Promise"

Very soothing!

Very smooth piano work! I may have to take lessons! lol
A stronger bass line would really bring this piece together so that the piano and synths don't feel like they are floating
8/10 over all
5/5!
Great job!

~Goddess~ -hania ~Goddess~ -hania

Powerful

This was a wonderful song 5/5!

_-={An Unseen Dance}=-_ _-={An Unseen Dance}=-_

Hair raising!

What I get from the story is simple yet profound... or just simple ha ha
Hammers strike steel, as a tribe of faceless people create ships that sail the skies and weapons that produce lightning and fire from it's barrels.
The tribe of Faceless people amass a giant army the likes of which no one on the lone planet has seen.
A girl walks through the city alone as a tear forms in the corner of her eyes as she enters a pub. The spot light is bright upon her beautiful face as she begins to sing. The band strikes up a tune and grog is being passed to those sitting at the tables.
The ships set sail for our city and the girl continues to sing, the entire town unaware of the hell that is about to be unleashed upon them.
The night carries on and the pub clears out except for the band, finally fire falls from the skies... uhm... fade to black